Search This Blog!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Baby Buttons Review!

I love Baby Buttons and all of their products! 
They have the CUTEST knit booties EVER!

(Link to view or purchase at the bottom!)

The shop owner, Leah, is located in the UK. She is so so sweet and is so talented! 




^^ I mean, seriously?! 

If I had gotten every single stinkin' pair of these for my baby shower I would have squeeeeeled! 


I put Paisley in her best winter gear so she could sport her booties and hat. Turned out pretty adorable! 

She LOVES her Baby Buttons gear <3 

She also makes amazing knit blankets, they are so perfect! 

All of her items make the PERFECT baby shower gift! She makes sets for boys and girls! 

Beautiful knit blanket!


If you want to purchase some of her knit sets or any of her other products visit her Etsy or Facebook page*!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baby-Buttons/222677954549683
Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BabyButtonsShop?ref=l2-shopheader-name

*Leah holds special offers and discounts on her Facebook page! "Like" to get in on the action!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment